Welcome! Welcome to my blog!
I guess to start things off my name is Hannah!
I have brown hair and blue eyes and I am about five foot ten inches - shout out to my tall girls. I love life to say the least. I love my family, my sister is my bestest friend. I love my wonderful boyfriend, Tyler, who I have been with for two years . There is never a dull moment when Tyler's around (tylerunderdown.blogspot.com). I love fall and winter with all my heart. I love clothes and shopping with my sister. I am addicted to Pinterest and love to spend lazy Sunday afternoons being creative. I love to bake and believe you can never have to many cookies, but as much as I love my cookies I believe it is important to take care of your body and am so intrigued by nutrition. I love to watch basketball of any sorts. I especially enjoy watching NBA basketball with Tyler - The Miami Heat is my team. I have been blessed with wonderful friends who are always there for me. I love new adventures and spending time outside. I absolutely love photography. I love looking at photography and I love taking photographs. I love love love music. A few of my favorite band/singers are Adele, Birdy, Bon Iver, John Mayer, All Sons & Daughters, Florence + The Machines, Mumford and Sons, the list could go on and on! My boyfriend, Tyler, is a great singer and guitarist. I love to hear him play guitar and sing along with him when I can. I love to travel and wish I could do it more. My most favorite place is Colorado and would love to live there some day. If I could travel anywhere in the world I'd love to one day go to London.
One of the most important aspects of my life to me is my faith. I love the Lord my God with all my heart, soul, and mind. I owe it all to the one who paid it all for me on the cross. My faith has been essential to the way I choose to live. I grew up in the church and became a Christian at a young age. I have always looked up to my parents on what a life dedicated to Christ really looks like and I could not have been blessed with better examples. I am so thankful to have grown up in a house where a God of love, peace, patience, grace, faithfulness, and kindness was exalted always. It's been essential to me to make my faith my own. As I continue on this quest I am constantly reminded how great the God I serve is. Philippians 4:4-8 has been a great reminded of God's goodness saying, "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." If you have any questions regarding my faith please feel free to ask.
When it came to naming my blog I choose the name this sweet surrender for two main reasons:
1. Surrendering my life to Christ was one of the most vital transformative
periods of my life. With the most "sweet" reward I could ever ask for. I hope
that through this blog I am able to share and inspire others by my faith.
2. I love baking "sweets" and hope to be able to post fun delicious recipes and
creative ideas on here!
So that's about it just little old me. Hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment